Worker’s Compensation Lateral Attorney
An established Johnson County, Kansas law firm is seeking an experienced attorney to join their worker’s compensation group. This position would focus on defending employers and insurance carriers in worker’s compensation actions in Kansas and Missouri. Ideally, candidates would have an established book of business. This full-time position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in worker’s compensation practice. Applicant must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and collaboratively with other worker’s compensation team members and staff.
• Kansas Bar License required;
• Missouri Bar License in addition a plus;
• 5 years or more worker’s compensation experience required;
• Portable book of established clients;
• Dependable, reliable, confident;
• Strong work ethic;
• Dedication to client confidentiality;
• Attention to detail;
• Good computer skills;
• Good organizational skills;
• Experience with legal research;
• Strong communication skills.
Firm offers a package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Salary is commensurate with applicable experience.
Interested parties should submit the following documents to email@example.com for initial consideration:
• Resume / CV
• Cover Letter
• Law School Transcript &