Phone & Address
200 West Douglas Suite 400
Wichita, KS 67202
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Wichita on W. Douglas Ave across from Century II.
- From either I-135 or I-235 take Kellogg Ave towards downtown.
- Take exit toward Central Business District
- Turn Left onto S. Main St.
- Turn Left onto W. Douglas Ave.
- Office located at the corner of W. Douglas Ave. and N. Water St.
- For parking, turn right on N. Water St. and proceed to parking lot at corner of N. Water St. and W. 1st St. N.
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be an extremely dynamic event, Wallace Saunders is actively monitoring the situation to minimize the impact on its employees, clients, and our local communities. Currently, we have not experienced any significant disruption of our essential operations, but rest assured that we are taking appropriate steps to ensure that our resources and technology are in place to support our critical processes so we may continue providing excellent service to our clients.
Currently, the United States is experiencing more and more individuals testing positive for the Coronavirus, or COVID-19. One question an employer might have is whether or not they may be liable under workers’ compensation if one of their employees contracts the virus. Our firm has reviewed Missouri and Kansas law to determine possible defenses that could be raised should a claim be brought regarding COVID-19.
By Appointment Only
200 NE Missouri Road Suite 224
Lee's Summit, MO 64086