Construction and Design
The world of construction is comprehensive, collaborative and highly detailed. The same can be said of our approach to construction law. Legal regulations, city and state codes, federal guidelines, environmental issues – there’s a litany of laws and parameters that seems never-ending.
Wallace Saunders' Construction and Design Practice Group understands these challenges and handles all your legal needs, from pre-construction contract formation and risk allocation through post-construction litigation. We represent developers, design professionals, owners, contractors, banks and insurers. Many of our most experienced attorneys practice in this group, which ensures comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of unique legal issues that can arise. The range of services our Construction and Design Practice Group offers is literally A to Z – from analysis of contracts to zoning.
Whether you need representation in Kansas, Missouri or both, Wallace Saunders can help you build a legal framework that’s as solid as the structure it supports.
Our attorneys are proficient in these specific areas:
- Agriculture construction litigation
- Architects and engineers professional liability
- Construction defect litigation and arbitration
- Construction insurance coverage
- Construction labor and employment
- Contract analysis and disputes
- Emergency management/procedures
- Mechanics’ liens
- Public works bonds
- Risk management
- Surety, payment and performance bond claims
- Tax incentives and project financing